Reporting To – Franchise Owner
Location: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Delhi NCR, Chennai, Patna
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attending and Counseling the walk-ins and Phone inquiry by following the Shanti Junior Core Counseling Process
- Responsible (partially along with the Franchise) for overall administration of the centre, Enrollment Procedure and maintaining the documents related to them
- She shall be responsible to keep a check on all academic related activities, other celebrations, and events happening in the centre and reporting the same to Academic Team.
- She shall be responsible for Fee Collection and PDCs and related Documents.
- Responsible for the management of all the activities, celebrations, events happening in the centre.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hygiene and cleanliness of the centre.
- Responsible for sending the Daily, Weekly report to TM BDA (Business development and Counseling Manager).
- Maintaining the Daily inquiry Register, Admission Register Format and Inquiry Forms.
- Responsible for inspecting the teachers for their conduct and teaching method.
- Maintaining a regular warm and friendly relation with the parents to grab more admissions through references.
- Taking active part in the business promotional activities, data collection and management of the same.
- Providing a regular feedback to TM BDA about progress of the centre, parent’s feedback, about the competitors, in the same area, suggestions if any.
- Keep the TM BDA informed about the Market Potential of nearby area, conduct activities to target that target audience and for all other marketing related activities.
- Responsible for entering the admission data within 2 working days in the E-Juniors software.
Desired Candidate Skills
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation kills.
- Should possess good convincing power.
- Should be well versed with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations.
Salary – Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month