Reporting To – National Head – Franchise Development
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set, achieve and review targets for the Zone in terms of number of centres and number of seats.
- Develop marketing strategies for business development within the Zone.
- Identify Regions / Territory within Zone with scope for opening new centers.
- Maintain data of parties interested in business partnership and ensure regular updating the same by call and personal visits.
- Finalize Corporate Alliances for franchise expansion with prospective clients/brands.
- Work as an interface between brand and investors for increasing closure probability and leading to signing of agreement.
- Task and monitor the functioning of the THs and TMs towards business expansion.
- Will be responsible to ensure that the organization and its mission, programs, product and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Represents employers during community projects and at public social and business gatherings in the Zone.
- Promotes goodwill through publicity efforts like organizing press conferences, exhibitions, publishing articles in the newspaper or on the official website of the company.
- Will maintain good relations with the local media personnel for publication of press releases.
- Will plan promotional strategies for New Centres being launched in the Zone and also for the existing centres, keeping the target audience in mind.
- Will forward pictures and write-ups of activities within the Zone for updating the website.
- Would be responsible to review and check the various reports forwarded by the Territory Head’s & Territory Managers.
- Will take on any additional responsibility given by the Head – Franchise Development/ President/Board of Directors.
Desired Candidate Skills
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a good franchise selling and channel sales experience.
- Should have good negotiation skills and convincing power
Salary – 9.00 lpa