PRE- SCHOOL TEACHER
No of Vacancy: 2
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents.
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the Children.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child.
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed.
- Manage day-to- day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, lunch time and rest time for student.
COUNSELORS/ COORDINATOR/ CENTER HEADS
No of Vacancy: 2
Experience: 0-3 Years
- The SJ Counselor shall be responsible for:
- Attending and Counseling the walk-ins and Phone inquiry with by following the Shanti Junior Core Counseling Process.
- Responsible (partially along with the Franchise) for overall administration of the centre, Enrollment Procedure and maintaining the documents related to them.
- She shall be responsible to keep a check on all academic related activities , other celebrations, events happening in the centre and reporting the same to SAM (Support Academic Manager).
- She shall be responsible for Fee Collection and PDCs and related Documents.
- Responsible for the management of all the activities, celebrations, events happening in the centre.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hygiene and cleanliness of the centre.
- Responsible for sending the daily, Weekly report to TM BDA (Business development and Counseling Manager).
- Maintaining the Daily inquiry Register, Admission Register Format and Inquiry Forms.
- Responsible for inspecting the teachers for their conduct and teaching method.
- Maintaining a regular warm and friendly relation with the parents to grab more admissions through references.
- Taking active part in the business promotional activities. Data collection and management of the same. Also providing a regular feedback to TM BDA about progress of the centre, Parents’ feedback, about the competitors, in the same area, suggestions if any.
- Keep the TM BDA informed about the Market Potential of nearby area, conduct activities to target that target audience and for all other marketing related activities.
No of Vacancy: 1
Experience: 8-15 Years
- Supervises all school personnel, directly and/or indirectly.
- Purpose: To serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
- General Planning: conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
- General Coordination: ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and organizational structure of the school system. The principal defines the responsibilities and accountability of staff members and develops plans for interpreting the school program to the community.
- Enhancement of Personnel Skills: provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- School Objectives:identifies the annual objectives for the instructional, extracurricular, and athletic programs of the school.
- Curriculum Objectives: ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. The principal provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
- Establishes Formal Work Relationships: evaluates student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to- date student data. The principal supervises and appraises the performance of the school staff.
- Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: maintains inter-school system communication and seeks assistance from central office staff to improve performance. The principal maintains good relationships with students, staff, and parents. The principal complies with established lines of authority.
- New Staff and Students: orients and assists new staff and new students and provides opportunities for their input in the school program.
- Community: encourages the use of community resources, cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities, interprets the school program for the community, and maintains communication with community members.
- Supplies and Equipment: manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine. The principal involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional purposes.
- Services: organizes, oversee, and provides support to the various services, supplies, material, and equipment provided to carry out the school program. The principal makes use of community resources.