1) What is your Company’s Credentials? Who are the Promoters of your company?
Ans. It is a professionally managed organisation having its corporate headquarters in Ahmedabad and other Zonal offices across the country. The organisation has highly skilful and experienced employees, having expertise and knowledge in the domain. We are efficiently running an International standard School in the name of “ Shanti Asiatic School “. Also have launched Post Graduate Business School in the name of “ Shanti Business School “ . Shri Ved Prakash Chiripal and Shri Brijmohan Chiripal are the promoters of the company .
2) What is the vision of the organisation you represent?
Ans. To be India’s number one Education company by 2013.
3) What is the Mission of your company?
Ans. To enable One million learners across the country by the end of 2013.
4) How will I be benefited with your brand name when there are other preschool chains already ruling the market?
Ans. The Market Potential is huge as per the preschool industry is concerned and recent study says that India as country has only reached 11-12 % of the market share, so you can understand how big the market is .We as a company consisting of experts who are in this industry having the best knowledge in this domain and have already made our product superior compare to any existing brands available in the market.
5) How are you different from your other competitors who are already established? Preschool concept has become a mushrooming concept, How your Preschool concept is different from the other established Brands in the market?
Ans. With a decade of experience and thorough research and development in the preschool domain we have developed the best “Methodology”, “State-Of-Art equipments”, “I Cube Learning Ladder Curriculum”, online support system “Shanti Parents Connect” and “Pro –Active support system”, and eventually given shape to “ SHANTI Juniors ”, which we believe is India’s most synergistic , emerging Preschool brand .
6) What is the difference between a new Brand and an Old Established Popular Bran? / How are you different from your other competitors who are already established into the Market?
Ans.: The Parents are highly educated and aware nowadays against the earlier days. Every Established old and so called Popular Brand already is being tested by almost all the Parents. Once the Parents of the Preschoolers will understand the basic difference of our Quality Curriculum (which has evolved through rigorous R & D), they will definitely opt for this. People need variation in today’s world, and it is needless to mention that a new brand is definitely going to come with better attributes to cater to the market. Last but not the least, a new brand has out of the box thought process, which is usually not there in the one running for years.
7) What does the future of this industry look like, as most of the formal schools have also started their own preschool section?
What is the market potential of Preschool in India and Ahmadabad besides other
Ans. : The demand for Pre School Market is huge and till date as the survey says India needs more than Thirty Thousands Pre Schools more than the current figure . As far as the Pre primary section run by the formal Schools are concerned, these are not having the required focus , structured and need based curriculum, nor proper systematic infrastructure to cater to the children’s need .
8) Being a New Brand ,If I go with your preschool Franchisee I will have to work initially very hard in order to promote and establish your Brand in my local area. How does your company address to this fact?
Ans : We at our own prerogative shall carry on national branding exercises on a regular basis, however, being our local representative, you are required to do local promotional activities. Events like seminars and workshops are well known to pull crowd at the centre. We provide you ongoing guidance in all the activities
9) What is the Guarantee of getting Enrolments in this new Brand of Pre School where all the so called branded establishments are struggling hard to get students enrolled in their respective centres?
Ans : The basic problem in the pre schooling segment is not the enrolments , rather the attrition is the most identified problems in almost every preschools. Parents of the Preschoolers are always trying to identify / find out whether the best educational programme and Curriculum are available in the Pre School where their kids are getting admitted. Eventual dissatisfaction on the delivery in a preschool compel them to take out their children resulting into a negative word of mouth in the neighbourhood. This is the basic cause of the struggle. So, it is you who has to assure the quality at the centre level.
10) What are the product verticals you deal in?
Ans. Currently with Pre-School and gradually we will be having forward and backward product integration also.We are also looking for School Franchisee and would very soon start Shanti juniors Teacher training institute .
11) What if this brand will not work in the Market ?
Ans.: No brand that provides quality in the education segment has ever failed. We are not novice but carry experiences of building brands. Hence the question does not arise
12) What part of the project I have to manage as a Business partner? what are the roles and responsibilities of a Franchisee?
Ans: As a business partner you have to manage the entire show locally as per the guidelines provided by us like setting up the premises ,manpower recruitment along with local marketing and promotion as per out time to time guidelines
13) What do I get against the Franchisee Fee?
Ans – National and state level Branding and positioning of the product,Technical know how of the curriculum, Teacher’s recruirment Training assistance, Local marketing guidelines with Marketing and promotion layouts and academic and marketing visitation time to time.
14) Why do you supply the equipments / furniture? Give us the list, we would procure it. Your company would be making margin on the price for equipments.
Ans - The equipments are linked with the curriculum ,and also to maintain the uniformity in the centers throughout the country,for better branding and positioning of the product. It also helps in maintaining the Quality Ambience.
15) Will you specify the territory for each of your franchisees?
Ans – Preschool is a neighbourhood concept and generally a preschool’s feeding zone is limited to 2.5 to 3 Kms.
16) Do you arrange for financial assistance / loans for the franchisees?
Ans. If Business Partner wants to apply for a loan, we provide the assistance in terms of preparing a project report for the said business.
17) I know nothing of this education business. How would you assist me to run it?
Ans. We provide you every necessary steps carefully to run the Pre school businees .
18) What support do I get from your company as a franchisee?
Ans – Branding support ,Structural curriculum, Teacher’s Training, Marketing and promotion, Academic Support so on and so forth.
19) How much support will I get from your end to promote my school?
Ans: The Support in Branding and the positioning of the Brand in National Level always a Franchisee will get from the Franchisor . The Franchisee will get the required Topic for conducting the seminar at centre level as well as the Franchisee will get full guidence from the Franchisor to conduct the One to One Interactive sesson with individual Parents . The Franchisee will also get all kind of marketing Promotional Activity related materials from the Franchisor to enhance the visibility of his / her centre as well as to promote his / her centre to generate enquiries .